Friday, May 02, 2008

shirts came in

So nothing can be just boring for us is what I have come to decide. So Dennis wanted to come with me to get my shirts last night so I waited for him to come home. Well his battery light came on while driving home. WTH?! So after getting the shirts we figured we would head to sears and have them run a test. Well, we never made it to sears as on the way to get shirts the ABS light came on and Dennis finally decided that I was right and the altinator was going out on the Jetta. So off to the shop for poor little car.

And now they get to fix it. Man I hate cars sometimes I think. So now I am hoping it will be done this afternoon. SO Dennis is home with me. And follows me around like a puppy as he has no clue what to do with himself. Of course my shirts came in so guess where I have been sitting since 7am this morning. So Dennis is sitting with me sometimes and sitting watchin TV in a room right next to me the other part of the time. As the machine is running for the next 53 minutes on a color I am going to go cleanin a minute. And pack for a great night ahead!

Tonight my older 2 are going to a friends house. The 2 younger ones are going to the farm and Nancy is watching them and Lisa Dennis and i are going to go see John Micheal Mongomery!! Then staying over night! this is my first night with Mini away from us both. So I hope all goes ok.

I will have the camera so I will post pictures tomorrow!