Friday, May 30, 2008

rainy weather







you know the weather could get to be just a little like it should be any day now. I am so done with cold rainy weather. I am done with it being so wet outside I can not mow my lawn. I got half done the other day the rest just sots there in desperate need of it being cut. It is going to seed for goodness sake.

I can have no fire I can not bbq unless I wish to be soaking wet by time I get the bbq lit. And really the fire is beyond help. The wood is so wet. If it ever drys out I plan to light a fire and stay there for 2 days.

The rain has had a bad effect on the toy room and the poor kids are just wore out this morning. Going nuts as they just want out. But it is just yucky out there. And cold. What is up with the cold? Can we just get over it and warm up?

And if it ever drys out I have a ton of branches from that willow to rake up and put in my fire pit. But I am not walking in the grass till it deos now squish up over my shoes when I walk in the grass.

Matthew has school today and that is the only time I plan on going out today. But really I am sure Mini is looking forward to Matthew leaving today as they have not got along for more then 5 minutes all day. Why because they are playing with the same toys over and over again and of course have to play witht he ones the other is playing with. Matthew has 2 days left of school after today. Stephen and Samantha have 5 days. Always by now we have been in shorts for a week or so. But not this year. I think Samantha wore them one day and Stephen one day. Me never as of yet! Bring me sunshine!