Saturday, May 10, 2008

tomorow

So now that we have been rained out today tomorrow we plan to work hard at building more of the set. i hope to finish the thing but I am not holding my breath that is for sure!

We have lots of boxes left in the garage with swingset parts in it. But the kids are having so much fun playing with Dominic we did not hear one fight today not one peep. They kids played really well together. Matthew slept hard till almost 8pm so of course is sitting in my bed as I type watching a show with Daddy. Soon it will be lights out though then he can sleep some more.

I am sure we will have more picture tomorrow of the swingset. Dennis and Jim went to go get wood to make a sandbox attached to the swings. As the one Dennis thought they could have as part of it is way way to small. I want them to be able to play in the sand and enjoy it. As they all love to play in sand.

They brought home 1 piece of wood but plan to go back tomorrow to get more once the swingset is more together.

So good night all I am off to bed to rise and shine to work I am sure! I can not wait for the set to be up!