Saturday, May 10, 2008

Making Mom's gift






I made Mom's towels while the boys tore it down. I made towels while it rained. I made towels between making lunch and dinner and I made towels while we watched a movie. I got 6 done today and 1 done yesterday so I made her 7 towels for mothers day. She of course told me with each one I did not have to make her towels. Dad of course agrees with me that some of hers are really really bad and she needs new ones!

Jim and Kay helped me to. OK Kay helped lots and Jim came in to check out the machine a few times. But Kay got him to sit and watch once even. It is a neat amchine and I love playing with it and i got to show it to Kay and she got to changing threads for me and cutting threads. Lisa did her job too of cutting thread and putting threads away. Really did more supervising at the end here. Though everyone is off to bed now and I am blogging and finishing the last towel. Though I may just do 1 more tomorrow see how the weather is.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I love you!