Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Goodbye Lisa


Lisa heads back to Michigan today. I am headed to the airport with her in 20 minutes and I can not believe our time together is up for this trip. It went by really fast. I am sewing her one last towle as I type to throw in her carry on as she was jealous of Mom's 4th of July towel.

I repacked all her bags for her this morning and got her whole set of pans in her bags that she told me were full. She really needs to get into this packing stuff! But I am really into packing and getting stuff in there so it all went in. Her bags both each weigh in at 46 pounds each. So we had 4 pound to spare with each bag but that was it. But she only had to leave one thing here. And there is no way I can get it in there and make weight so we will just hold it for her till July when she comes back to see us once more!

Thanks for the wonderful visit Lisa and I can not wait till July comes around so we can run around some more. Love you!