Saturday, May 17, 2008

what I do during a soccer game






Yea I find other things to take pictures of. As I am glad the kids are in a sport but man I do not get soccer! At all! Everyone says it is soo much like Hockey, not so much i must say! I do not get it! And I love me hockey and the Wild we all know that but soccer not so much!

Really so I go find shots to take. matthew and Mini found an empty field and played some soccer. The nets is the same size as Stephen has on his field. It is a full size net. Which i do not see how they block any shots at all as it is huge!

Well and the eye I don't know it annoyed Dennis so it seemed like a good plan at the moment. i was playing with settings on the camera. I still do not know all the things it does but it is fun to try them all out.

And his cool shoes! Well they are cool until it rains then water goes in the bottom and then I laugh. I am not nice I know this but they are cute shoes. i must admit normally he picks out shoes and I hate them but his dress shoes and his run around shoes are nice this time around. (don't tell him or he will makes sure to hate them)