Saturday, May 10, 2008

Building begins





Ok this project iknew was way bigger then Jim told me it would be! SO we get to measuring and measure some more and then just one more time and it fits. Barely! this sucker is big!

We laid out the wood in size and predrilled holes order. I looked att eh bag of screws and had a heart attack. Jim assures me this is going to be easy! (why do I ever believe him?) Of course with Mini reading the directions how could anything go wrong?! In Spainish no less. Smart girl I got going here!

It was going good though until the rain decided to fall and fall and fall and fall some more. We have just about an inch here as of tonight. Pain in the butt it is. It is cold and wet and so the boys had to stop. Then they thought about building in the garage and then moving it out in bigger pieces. that did not go well to put it nice.

So building was halted one more time. But while they waited Dennis and Dad and Jim got my lawn mower working so I can mow lawn later this week. While my children hopefully play nice on their new playset that maybe bigger then my house.