Saturday, May 17, 2008

the garden and wood ticks









the garden has started to grow! The kalerobby is coming up as are the beans and corn and onions and peas. Dennis's peppers have survived the cold and are not dead. not growing but not dead so that is good too!

We walked to the fence line to see if the aspergus was up and came back with not one not two not even three but four woodticks on me and two on Dad. Yuck! We did not find any on Matthew or Rose who came with us on the walk. I am not sure how they avoided them but they did.

We also saw a snake walking down there but I forgot my camera so I did not get a picture of him. Matthew would have loved that. He was just a little baby one but fast! I did not touch him and either did Dad. Matthew tried convincing us they would like him but I was not allowing that either. YUCK!