Thursday, May 29, 2008

Teacher gifts





The three sweatshirts are for my kids teachers and the 2 blue t-shirts are for Tia's kids teachers. We also made a bag with the special education teacher on it to. But I wrapped it before we got a picture of it.

The angel towels I made up to have ready for the craft fairs this fall but they are gone already. Our neighbor saw them. I am making her a 7th one to complete her set right now as I type. So tomorrow maybe I will start on a new set for the craft fairs.

I have a few teacher bags to do yet though and 2 sweatshirts for Kent's company. So I will be sewing for a few days yet. I want to have 49 towels done for craft fairs by fall when they kick in to high hear. And a few sweatshirts to have there to. So even when I find myself bored I will have sewing to do.

But I hear children running upstairs where they should be tucked in quietly sleeping so I best sign off for now and type later.