Thursday, May 15, 2008

P.S I love you

We watched this movie tonight. Hence why i am still up. Dennis is sleeping soundly upstairs. My chest hurts. What a great movie but it really got me thinking. And for all I pick on the man. He best not die on me anytime soon! As my world would never be the same. He is my world. Right there with my children. After almost 12 years of marriage he is my everything. I met him when I was 20 years old. I disliked him on the spot, put a pen in the back of his head. And he made me smile anyway. And by the end of class he had me agreeing to run with him.

He moved to Minnesota for me. And he loves me and he loves our children. He is a great Dad and one who goes to soccer practice and soccer games not because he has to be but because he wants to. The kids love every minute of it. I hope I get the next 70 or so years with him.

I know I know to bed. Sleep is always a good thing. I love you Dennis