Sunday, May 11, 2008

more work on the swing set







This morning Dennis cut up potatoes to makes me breakfast for Mother's Day put them in the pan and then him and Jim went outside to start work once more on the swingset. So Kay and I made breakfast. The kids all went out to help but let me tell you it was cold out there! Mini and Matthew had gloves on and were still cold! But by lunch time we were making progress and it was getting warm!

Though let me say we made a trip to Lowes. As we opend the box for the tunnel. no screws no instructions! So at 11am Kay and I made the drive to Coon Rapids. And we brought home a new tunnel. We open it up we have screws still no instructions! Ok are they all dumb?! So I looked them up online and printed them as trying to do it blind is nuts when it comes with as much hardware as this did!