Monday, May 19, 2008

Matthew's head




Ok I know it looks bad and really it is not good but he did not need stitches. Grandma and Grandpa came to see us today and it made his head feel much much better let me tell you. Though he got great pleasure in telling them how he got his big bump. He still had the rag on it when they got here. I had to make sure the bleeding had stopped. But once it did you could see it was fine and not in need of stitches.

You maybe asking now what has the boy done? Well he has this little sister who I have no clue what to do with at the moment who took a board fromt he scraps of the sandbox and hit him upside the head.

And yes I was watching them. they had been building with the scraps really nice and then Mini got mad and hit him. All before I could say anything what so ever.

And not 10 minutes after I got the bleeding stopped and knew he was fine they were swinging together playing nice as could be.

But Mini spent that time in a time out and I told her for her sake I would stay there till I was not mad anymore. And then I showed her his head. I think then she finally got it as then she cried when she saw all the blood. i hope she learned for I told Matthew to hit her back next time so when I write that I am taking two to the ER bad on me. But I don't know how else she will learn not to hit him. I can not beat her and I can not stand her in time out for the rest of her life either.

She is the sweetest girl you know but she knows she is bigger then Matthew and she knows he will not hit back. But he is fine and napping now. The soccer tonight.