Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mom's

You know Mom's try we really do but somedays are not our best. Yesterday was one of them for me. I was tired and I knew it was a bad combination for my kids who really wanted to be outside playing not doing homework. And so lots of yelling happened yesterday. Well and the fact that Stephen dropped a package of lunch meat on the floor then threw it away did not go over all that great either.

I swear kids think parents are made of money and they do not get that whole concept at all. But I digress. By last night the kids and i had mended fences but I really hate the days I yell and I know I need to let it wash off me as in the grand scheme of things what they are doing is not that big a deal. Pick my battles and all that but yesterday i was too tired to care. I wanted to win them all and ended up winning them but losing at the same time.

Today has been a much better day I got sleep and they called in the new thyroid meds for me so maybe those numbers will look better soon and I will not be soo tired for the fun of it. And I can find some patience under a rock to help me as I raise 4 kids who I hope someday are well rounded kids.