Tuesday, May 06, 2008

more projects





The first picture is of two towels I made for Lisa's bathroom. She has a lighthouse bathroom and wanted 2 hand towels to hang in there.
The second one is a sweatshirt I made for me. Then Lisa wanted one too. They came out really well. I have ordered and used a lot fo shirt in the last few weeks. But it has been a lot of fun.

The last 2 pictures are for you Mark. If you like both I will ship them both down to you. Let me know or I will send whichever one you want. As Dad pointed out the bradly is not a tank and here I thought it was but it carries people.

Tonight I will start a set of towels for this weekend. And I will make Jim the shirt with the Army tank on it as he really liked that shirt to. And he is coming to help me build a swingset. Dennis wants one of those t-shirts to as does Matthew. Well so does Kristie if trith be told. It iseems to be popular. I made one for Dad to already. So lots of sewing going on still and my list got longer again. But it is nice to have things to do on the machine. As really I do better busy then just sitting.