Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bowling season is over

So my women's bowling is over after tonight. We have our banquet next wed but tonight was it. My team finished in 5th place. We took all 7 points tonight. I bowled really well and I almost got my goal of 175. I had a 152 in the first game. A 118 in the second and a 162 in the third. I got 4 strikes in a row for the first time ever tonight. If I had bowled anything the first 5 frames in game 3 I would have had my 175. But I had 5 open frames to start the game then I bowled 4 strikes a 9 and spared it and a strike to close.

Now when next wed is over I can be done planing that for the year to. As my team is putting on the banquet this year. Summer league starts the end of May. Dennis will be bowling with me. Should be fun as I can not let him beat me don't you know.