Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dennis and Dad work





Yes there is proof people they do work when they come to my house. Poor Dad planned to drop off the platform he built me and leave. Well then they had supper and Dennis got home and put him to work! I paid to have my old washer and dryer taken away tomorrow when new ones should show up on my doorstep. but Dennis and wrestled them up the steps and into Dad's truck! Then Dennis screwed the top on the platform with I am sure 2 dozen screws! I was thinking 12 would be good but hey he was having a good time who am I to stop him. My job was to watch and give my opinon! Which I must say I did a good job of I should get a raise!

So tomorrow is the day new washer and dryer to come!! I will post pictures and they are white no color here. I could not believe they wanted $100 for color! And I do not go look at them ever except to do laundry so white it is. The platform is so I di dnot have to pay $400 for pedistals either. It is a good thing I have my Dad who can come build me anything I need. Thanks for the time and wood Dad!!