Thursday, April 24, 2008

My truck driver




Yea she plays with dolls too but she loves trucks and trains. She spends hours just filling this truck plump full of things then emptying it back out again. It amazes me how she can go from playing with her babies and feeding them to driving a train around in a circle and filling the cars full then emptying them out time after time.

And she chats the whole time with her made up stories! I love to listen to her play. She takes her animals and some are babies some are Mommies some are Daddies. They are always only babies I did notice! LOL But the Mommies feed the babies and the Daddies play with the babies. Then she jumps to the trucks and she is the boss and loves every minute of it. i just hope she always knows she cand o everything! But she is a very good little Mommy to her babies. Of course when she is done with them she throws them somewhere! Mostly down the steps. Remind me when I am old not to let her watch me!