Monday, April 21, 2008

Picking Lisa up

Ok I know many of you will laugh at this too so i will share it! So Lisa called me to say she was off the plane and getting her luggage and to pick her up at door 6. Ok so I call Dennis and tell him Lisa is at door 6 and she is ready so he runs to go get her.

He calls me back and says I don't know if she is waiting inside or not but she is not at door 6 so I call her back and tell her to step outside Dennis is there. Nope he is not she says so I call him. (mind you should have had her call him so i could stop call both of them) He said he was making another lap to see if she was at door 1 not 6 instead. Nope so he parks tells me to call her and have her wait by the baggage claim. So I call her back and have her wait at the baggage claim she said she is by the carribou coffee stand. So I call Dennis and tell where she is.

He calls me back a few minutes later and says Rose there is no Carribou on this side of security! Ok this is getting funnier by the minute. So I call her and ask her what she is doing? And she says I am in baggage claim by the carribou stand. I finally get a feeling of OMG she is not at MSP! I ask her and she says well yea I am in Minneapolis. I know you are but what airport are you at and she tells me well you only have 1!! Oh lord I know where this going to end already. So I get to ask someone what airport sure enough she is at HHH not MSP!

SO I call Dennis and he says HHH is the main one. No I am sure of this HHH is not the main one it is down the road so off he goes after paying parking to go find my sister! ANd there she was at door 6 by the carribou coffee stand just waiting for us to come get her.

Now in all this I go check her ticket as I find it odd since I was sure it said MSP on it and sure enough it does. But she is at HHH so when we return her to her airplane I will be sure to take her to the right airport!

That is our funny story of the day. Poor Lisa was all worked up and worried Dennis would be mad. He was not of course and I was just worried we would not find her before traffric hit. They are sitting in it right now as it took them an hour to find each other but they are almost home now so they are fine!