Monday, April 07, 2008

Pigs

Oh you know we went to see the pigs. Not as often as the kids would have liked but time was short. I got to help Nancy at the other farm where they raise the gilts and on Sunday morning someone was sick so I got to go to the barn at 5:30 with her. I had a blast and love being in the barns. The kids came down later and found us. Dennis was suprised to see me givng shots to babies but then he watched with the kids till we were done then they all got to feed the Mommy pigs.

Oh the slower life down there does me good the 2 days away was so nice. I love that the days do not have something planend every second of everyday. That the thought of going to the bent and dent is a big outing. We enjoyed our stay and now I am back here and I got to say I love Chipolte being here by me to!