Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sewing away the time






Today I finished the third pig sweatshirt. And I took a picture of the other 2 plus the hockey sweatshirt I did last night. I made Mini her fleece blanket and then I am doing a dora blanket to give to the school for the carnival. This is the last thing I need to get done for the school. The hockey sweatshirt I dropped off there today and the blanket I am embroidering now will go in the morning. I also did another towel for Lisa. The ones in the picture are all 5 I have done the past few days for her. It is late once more tonight but my list is getting smaller. I only have 2 baby onsies on it now and a lady ordered a hockey sweatshirt when she seen the one I made for the school but she does not need it for a few months since hockey is done right now. So I can wait to do that one till I want to do it. I do need to add the name to the last pig sweatshirt yet as Nancy wants a name on the front yet. But that too will take just a minuteso it will wait till tomorrow. When dora finishes in 30 minutes I am off to bed.

But all this sewing makes the days go by faster. And tomorrow Samantha turns 9! Where has the time gone? Grandpa A Dennis and Samantha got their cards in the mail yesterday! They say thank you!! Samantha got her card from Great-Grandma A to! Though the post office delivered it in a different envelope so she will open that in the morning.

I can not imagine that 9 years has passed since she was born. Which means come the 4th of July we have been back in Minnesota for 9 years. So many things have changed since then. But she is still my little girl who looks just like her Daddy but with all Mommies attitude. I will post her birthday post in the morning sometime well most likely afternoon. I have to go to the school in the morning.

So until then Happy Birthday Samantha!!