Tuesday, April 22, 2008

gang meeting today

Yep we had gang meeting today. i brought Lisa there and Mom and Dad took her home. I almost got to keep her for another day though as Mom threw up this morning. I think friday is starting weigh heavily on everyone and it is showing up in Mom. She had blood work done today. And before she went she threw up but seems to be feeling fine now.

No word on the blood work yet and so we still do not have a time for Friday. Really all this sitting and waiting is slowly driving me insane. I know I am not myself. But, I can not change it either. I am worried and I will be ready for Friday to come just so the wait is over for a bit. Though then a different wait starts. So remember Mom in your prayers on Friday and really until then as worry and nerves are starting to show in everyone and I can not imagine being Mom waiting.

I took some pictures of the girls I will have to upload them in the morning. I am working on my last Hockey sweatshirt so i will be done with them before bed tonight. I delivered the first one this evening and I will take a picture of the one I am doing soon. And then to bed.

I did 2 towels last night for Lisa and 2 towels this morning. So my machine has been busy today as I got these 2 sweatshirts done tonight now. And tomorrow there are a few on the agenda to. So it will be a busy machine for a bit yet. This weekend it can have a break!