Saturday, April 12, 2008

we won!!

Yes!! My boys did not let me down! We won 3 to 2 in OT. Why did we have to go to over time well the refs were stupid and gave us a penalty! Whatever I will keep my opinon to myself but I have no voice left and I am sure it will be rough tomorrow yet but it was the best game! And we tied the series 1 game all. The 3rd and 4th game are in Colo and then 5th game back here.

So I will be yelling at my TV come Monday and Tuesday and I am sure Matthew will be staying up late to watch to. No I do not swear at refs in front of him. Though like me he loves him a good fight. Though tonight the refs broke up three fights and did not let us hit them to the ground. Kind of cheap if you ask me!

So I have kept my record perfect with a win again tonight. I love to go see them play and playoffs are soo much more fun. We seen 2 pucks go over the glass and a stick! I forgot my camera in the car so the only shots I have are on my phone and I am thinking they do not come off of there. So no pictures for you!

More tomorrow as I need to go to bed. Dennis need to get up tomorrow and fix my computer upstairs as the hard drive broke. Not just a little but it only went beep beep beep today and black screened. Not good is the word he used.