Wednesday, April 09, 2008

oh I am sure

I am sure you are all dying to hear how I did! And since Dennis is still off at work I am up typing waiting for him to call to say he is leaving the place sometime tonight. I bowled a 140, 132, 142 for my games so not my 175 but I had 3 games well over my average of 120. So I am pleased. We took all three games and got the 7 points for the night. Considering we had been in first place 2 months ago and now we are tied for 6th these 7 point will helps us a lot! And we bowled such a great team tonight to! So it was just a great night all together.

The poor babysitter had my 4 and Tia's 2 and I guess it was a busy night with them as there were a few fights since the 5 kids do not have school tomorrow and Tia's oldest does. So he was not a happy camper.

Tomorrow morning I will take the 2 oldest to prebowl for their Sat league as they have their last religion class Sat.

Tomorrow night I am going out with my friend Lisa and Friday night I am going to the Wild playoff game! 3 nights in a row of going out what will I ever do with myself!? And oh the playoff game is something I am really looking forward to. They are so much fun!