Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No boredom here



least you all think I will be bored soon as I must be running out of projects no worries! I have 50 yes 50 dish towels still bundled that need to be sewed. 25 will be for when Lisa comes next Monday to do her towels. And 25 I will do to give as gifts and such. So those will get done as I have time.

I also just finished my wedding scrapbook. Worrying has made some late nights for me and early morningsso I work on scrapbooks. So one more done and put away now. 56 pages later and I have all my proofs from our wedding day all put in a book and looking good. It is strange for me to look back at us almost 12 years ago. When I said I do I never thought about 12 years in the fututre but I doubt I could have seen this life we have! We are very blessed!

I also have 2 hockey blankets to do and 2 pig sweatshirts to do and a dora blanket to. I also have 2 dance outfits to do tomorrow. Though I may do one dora blanket and 2 hockey sweatshirts it all depends on how much time I have as they are to be donated for the Elk River hockey team and to the school for a silent auction. The ELK River blankets I had made last fall seem to have made a hit with Mom's out there. So I may try a sweatshirt for them or I will do another blanket. We will see. So no worries there will be plenty of projects to post about.

I finsihed 3 bowling towels I did for our banquet here today. And so between yesterday and today I got 12 projects done so far. So my list is getting smaller and I am sure more will come in.