Monday, June 16, 2008

you have to love





you have to love a man you still loves you after you do this to his lawn! And those of you who know Dennis know he loves his lawn. And I dumped something on it that killed his lawn. He was not pleased I am sure but he did not get mad at me. I did drive in circles around our lawn for him to rake the dead stuff up and so our lawn does something great. Don't ask I have no clue but I know Dennis could tell you. This week I will drive in circles some more to get it all out then sweep it all up. Why because I know it makes him happy. And I really feel bad for killing his lawn.

But really you can only look at the same things over and over as you go in circles before you just have to stop. And go see what else is happening in the world. Willow trees are so pretty to lok at but after the storm on Sat I am not thinking they are pretty oce more as I have branches in my yard that I get to pick up or the kids will pick up so I can drive in circles once more.