Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bowling Sunday night




So Sunday night came again and off to bowling we went after workingo outside again. We got there found out my average was a 137! YIKES hard to keep up when my average all reg season was at my high 124 and that was the last week of the season. And the place we bowl now has a rep for having 20-30 pins below your normal average here! Dennis for his first time out has an average of 111. For his first time bowling I think that is awsome considering my very first time out I have an average of 102.

Anyway we did good. I had a 145, 136, and a 136. So my average will stay the same. Dennis made his all three game too but I do not know what his scores were at the top of my head. I need to start writing them down as I forget.

So on the way home Kent of course kept us laughing! And if you notice his seat is way far up so i could have some leg room! Notice Tia's poor legs and mine! He may not have meant me to have so much leg room. But I figured out he is ticklish like more then me and that got me leg room!