Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Working on the sprinkler system



Yea so Dennis worked all weekend on the sprinkler system. But in the end he got 2 heads from zone 3 onto zone 4. Now that means he can add a head to zone 3 that he wants on there. A lot fo work and we found a ton of grubs which means this weekend we will be spreading stuff to kill all the grubs as they are bad for lawn. (Maybe it was grubs and not me that killed that section of lawn?) Ok not but dang sounded good to me!

I have worked on the pig shirts today. And I BBQ'd tonight. Samantha had a great night at bowling again with an 83, 11, and a 63. She is getting really good at bowling! Stephen had soccer tonight. Matthew went with. Mini and I hung out at home. Which is why I got to finish the last of the pig shirts.

Now it is time to watch Fools Gold and bed. If only Mini would go to sleep!