Tuesday, June 03, 2008

cleaning day with baking in there to











So today has been a busy one here at my house. I started the day off with starting a new towel. Then I pulled everything from the 2 food cubbards upstairs and washed them out and then organized those plus the storrage racks downstairs.

We had a visitor Sage this afternoon. So we made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. And of course mac and cheese for lunch. Then Tia came to visit and we made up the last of her teacher gifts. Red canvas bags for the teachers to go with her t-shirts we had mad eup earlier.

Now I am off to empty my freezers and reorganize them and that way i know what we have in there to make for meals! Then of course it will be time to get supper on the stove as toacos are on the menu and the kids are looking forward to them. So before bowling and soccer times arrive I best get moving!