Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Soccer night once more






I know I know every night is soccer night. But tonight was game night again and we saw Samantha play. I did not watch much. I watch the younger two play more. And chatted with some Mom's. Most of us not having a clue what our children were doing.

Mini wandered onto the field. But for the most part played on the playground as did Matthew and Stephen. I missed Matthew's game tonight as Samantha had crossing over for girl scouts. I will have to post those pictures after I get them from Tia as my camera was at home. Since Dennis called and Stephen was lost he thought. To say it was a tense 15 minutes as he looked for him and I drove there to help. But Stephen was where he was supposed to be. Dennis and he crossed paths did not see each other and after not finding him a few minutes later called me.

So all is well and my 4 children had a good night at soccer! And my Samantha was goalie and ever stopped 2 goals. Don't ask how as they were not pretty stops but stops none the less.