Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tired but good


Today I am tired as I got all my cubbards done and I got all my freezers done to! I also got 4 towels done in the mix of that and a canvas bag and a mock up for some shirts for Kent done to!

I made my tacoes for supper and the kids loved them and tonight I am bbqing as Samantha and Matthew have soccer. Samantha also has her bridging night for girlscouts tonight so she will go to that then I will run her to soccer so she doe snot miss her game.

I am working on a towel right now but I have 3 sweatshirts that got ordered yesterday for Shorty's bar. Just like the ones I did a few weeks ago but these will be a pink one and 2 gray ones. So that will take up a good chunk of time today so not many towels will be made today. Though I am still waiting on the pink sweatshirt to come in so I may just do all 3 of them tomorrow when it gets here. So then I could finish up the year today of sun bonnet sues and not be in the middle of this project while doing that one. We will see how the day goes as it is once again cold and cloudy today. it has been for days and it is not planning on letting up at all is what I gather. I swear this is an odd year as by now we normally have had the A/C on for a few weeks and I have turned it one one time to be sure it works and cool the house down that one hot day.

And right now I am dang cold sitting here. As I have the door open to the garage and into the house. But I may just have to shut it or I may freeze to death soon!
Heat is what I want right now! So i could go out and dig in my dirt and plant flowers. But the way this weather is I may not get flowers this year. How sad is that!?