Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 5 Years Matthew!





How is it that a little boy named Matthew can go from this little bitty thing to a such a little boy in such a short time?! I remember being 34 weeks pregnant and they said he would come anyday. And he waited 4 more weeks. They said he was only 3 lbs at 34 weeks but he proved them wrong by hanging out 4 more weeks and made 7 lbs! My little miricle boy! And now he could go to school in the fall. We plan to hold him back one more year though and he will go to preschool one more year.

He had a soccer game tonight and he had a good time. I will post in the morning of his gift. Maria he loves it and now Mini of course would like it too. So the surprise of his gift will be on here tomorrow look for it

Happy Birthday my sweet boy! May you continue to be a wonderful boy and may you stay healthy and sweet! I love you! You were worth all 60 minutes of labor!!