Thursday, June 19, 2008

running the a/c

yea so it is dead still outside today. It is 83 degrees outside and guess what it is 83 degrees in my house. So I turned on the a/c. Yuck not my favorite thing to do but I knew it would need hours to cool it off to have a nice col house tonight. But as always our a/c first thing in the summer does not run right! Dang it all! It is hot out today and I really like a house under 80!

Does this appliance not understand that I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old who sleep so much better when they are not sweating in bed! Not to mention a Mommy who sleeps better that way to! Really I am fine with 75 all day but at night if it were 68 in my house year round I am a happy camper!

I am seeing a sleepover in the livingroom as the main level is always cooler then upstairs at night. After swimming for 4 hours at the lake today the kids were nice and cool and tired. They took great naps and so did I for that matter since I staye dup till 2am watching a movie with Dennis last night!

But we woke up to a house that is just hot! And not it will not be cooling off till tomorrow when the man comes to fix it. I am planning a trip to cabelas with Mom and Dad tomorrow and the kids will love that and the Costco for lunch! Man my favorite kind of day! And when I come home my a/c will be fixed. (well we hope anyway)