Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look what I found Mom?




Yea so Mini found my 2 dolls from Grandma Nistler. So was sitting there playing with them. I could hear her putting them to bed and last night she tucked them into bed with her. She siad they were tired but they wanted to sleep with her. Yea ok! She did not want them to be lonely in my office anymore! And she feeds them. I think I have lost my dolls dang it! I have had them forever. I mean like since dirt was invented!

But she is so dang cute with them I guess she can play with them too. Not my yarn doll from grandma but I guess her Great grandma would like that she was playing with the dolls. But my yarn one is soo beat up form me I have it packed away. The styrofoam head is mush. But these should be fine with a girl who loves to love on babies. Of course she also throws her babies down the steps!