Wednesday, June 04, 2008

ramblings from me

tomorrow morning I will have to take pictures of the towels I did today as I am still up working on a few more since soccer took up a good chunk of my night. I did get August September October and I am finishing up November right now as I type.

I am not sure as of yet if I will stay up to finish December tonight or not. Because if I do not I know I will not get to it tomorrow since I am making Shorty's three sweatshirts. And I really like to mark off the finished sets. So I am sure I will do up December and I found a second July they had in the set too but I have not decided if I am doing that one too or not as I do love that one too but the red white and blue July is so very awsome I am not sure what to do yet. I may just make 2 sets one with one in it and one with the other and then let people decide for themselves.

But for sure the second July will not be finished tonight as it is 10:30 now and I will finish Nov about 11 so it will be 12:30 or so before December is done and I am not doing a 2am towel call tonight since I have to be in town at 9am with the kids to get that last sweatshirt so I can do them up tomorrow.

And now I am just rambling on because I have time between colors. I did show my friend Lisa how to work on the machine today as she is wanting one. It is always fun to show people how it runs and how to make a towel or new design. Tia has got to play on it a lot and Kay got to play some the weekend they were down. Now Lisa C is getting in on the action. She said she would come visit with me this summer while I sew. As time goes so much faster on a towel when you are visiting with people. Though I can sit at my machine while children are napping and I find it peacful and a really good time to update my blog and check on the blogs I read to.

Ernie did inform me I need to not update so often. Others tell me to make sure I update each day I tell you I can not please everyone! Though it is amazing how many times I will see something in the day and think wow I should take a picture of that and blog about that.

Why no clue as most of it would be strange pictures. Though this morning I saw this Grandma and yes I know she was a grandma and she was out and about with her little grandkids. She was 60-65 as she got a senior discount. Anyway she was in 4 inch red heels! She wore a red fitted top and white pants and a hot pink cover jacket! And she had long blonde hair from behind I thought it would be Dolly Parton with the big hair and the big heels! Now if I could have figured out a way to get a picture of her and keep my hand over Matthew and Rose's mouth so they did not point at her and ask questions!

Good night all I will post in the morning!