Thursday, June 05, 2008

Matthew favorite past times



Ok so the tackle box is getting old. It is time for a trip to the cabin just so we can get rid of the thing. Though I have a bad feeling it will be coming home with me. I have seen the hooks and examined the hooks 100 times now. Dennis has seen the hooks at least 50 times and anyone who has to come to our house or who happens to live by me has seen the hooks, heard of the hooks and had to say what great fish they will catch. And when asked what kind of fish he will be catching? Bobber fish they are the best don't you know.

And the little stinker can go on my computer call up age of empires and start a game. I know this may not seem like much but I can not start the game. Not only can he start the game he can set up the network connection needed for him and Samantha to play together! I think i maybe in trouble someday!