Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MN zoo with the company outing






Dennis's company took us to the MN zoo on Sat. So we got there early went to see the IMAX movie on the safari. The kids loved it and it was funny to watch them in the 3-D parts and the rushes coming at them.

They got to have their faces painted at the company picnic and we had a BBQ. We went to the bird show and they had this bald Eagle there. She was so beautiful and we got to see her up close.

the little ones got rides part of the day in the stroller and they would sit together. I never got a nice picture of it but Matthew woould let Mini lean back and he would cuddle her!

They had a fountain when you came in that the kids loved. And the quilt is hanging in the zoo. It was neat to see all the blocks people made. After 7 hours of walking it was time to go home! I was sunburnt since I of course did not put any sun screen on me just the kids and Dennis. But I tanned out sooner then later.