Thursday, June 12, 2008

what will they come up with next?


ok so I thought I was done posting for today but no Stephen gave me something I had to post so Dennis could see. He found a ziptie and of course the first thing you think to do with it is wrap it on your leg and pull as tight as you can and then after all else fails come find Mom! And he comes down in the basement to tell me he has something on his leg. No kidding little man! Did it just jump on there?

So i got it cut off but let me say not easy! As I did not want to cut his leg or anything like that I had to try and get a scissors in there without cutting him.

But his leg is fine and I am sure he will not do that again for awhile! He just laughed as I cut it off as soon as he was sure he was not in trouble. But where he found a ziptie is beyondme as I am sure they are all on Dennis work bench.