Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Children and rain

What is it that when it rains kids get bored so very easy? And guess what it is doing here today? Raining again!

State Farm was going to come out today and tell me what damage was done during that storm but now it is thunder and lighting and raining and thatmeans no guy coming to see me. He plans a trip tomorrow now. But guess what they are calling for more of tomorrow? Yep rain! So why schedule for tomorrow I do not know as all that means is I have to stay here and go no where while I wait for this guy to come only to have him cancel. And I have things that need done.

So now I will make lunch and drag my kids around to run errands that we could have done before the storm came in. But nope had to wait in case they came and needed me here. And they wait to cancel till the last second like it was going to clear! And they have a 4 hour window to come in so my day is shot.

The kids are going stir crazy and if it is still bad tonight soccer will be called due to the weather. And really it come to the fact I need them to run around and chase other kids in circles!