Friday, March 28, 2008

working on our bedroom




The first picture is poor Mini trying hard to help me and Tia paint today. But as we would not let her help she hung out on my bed part of the day. As she was tired and it was nap time I was hoping she would fall asleep but no such luck till late this afternoon and she did not wakeup today till 7pm. So guess who is still up with me tonight while I blog away! Yep you guessed it a little girl named Mini!

The green is much darker now as I am done with that wall and it is drying dark with2 coats on it. The cream you see is done tonight to. If you look above the cream it is the original color of the room yet as I have not finished the red tonight and that is where it will go. As I can not tape off the cream till tomorrow. So tomorrow I will be working on the room again.

So tomorrow will be busy as we have bowling in the morning and then I will paint in the afternoon and I have to be ready for a date to celebrate Dennis' birthday by 4pm. But oh what a date we have planned. I will have to let you know how it goes on Sunday! We are going to the Texas Roadhouse again as we fell in love with the food there. The rest you will have to wait till we do it for me to tell you about it.

I am planning a trip to Watkins on Sunday for visit Mom and Shorty. As I have the mock ups for shirts for Shorty that he asked me to do. And I want to hang out with Mom too and see how she is feeling about the week ahead. Coffee with you Mom always makes the day a better time.