Monday, March 17, 2008

good morning

good morning all! I am alive but oh so tired. Mini did not take sleeping in Matthew's room well at all. So after 2 wet undies before going to sleep she finally went off to sleep at 11pm. She was up by 1 wet. I thought oh this is going to be bad, should have started on a fri! But after cleaning her and the bed up I got her all tucked back in and she woke up at 3am to pee and stayed dry and peed on the potty for me then. And went back to bed. She was up at 7 this morning and has been dry so far.

She gets skittles when she goes pee. Her and Matthew are big fans of them. Though she does not ask for them everytime so I do not know that it is a big draw to stay dry but she gets no skittles except when she stays dry and she knows it. So I am hoping today will go better and not too many messes to clean up.

I have to bake 6 or so round cakes as I am making a cat in the hat cake for the cake auction tomorrow. It is an annual fundraiser for the boyscouts. I wish the boys had told me before last night so I could have planned for a better cake but oh well. I doubt he will win an award for this cake but there has to be a first year he does not win one. I will get pictures as always.