Thursday, March 06, 2008

eyes





Have you ever sat and just looked into their eyes? I mean just watched as a new plan comes into thier head and their eyes light up with a new plan. Most likely one I wil say no to but they have to try anyway.

I know I am biased but my kids eyes have got to be some of the most beautiful in the whole world. Each one tells me so much of themselves in their eyes. I forget how innocent those eyes are. i wish I could go back to the carefree days of no worries. No stress. No fear. As a Mom I would give a great many things to garentee the saftey of my children that they out live me by a long time. that no harm comes to them and that the only hurts they have are ones I could kiss away and fix with papa's salve and a bandaide.

How I got such great kids I do not know but they are mine none the less and my 2 brown eyed beauties and my 2 blue eyed bonnies are all upstairs resting watching tv and tryig to make Stephen feel better.

Nancy the appt I told you about is tomorrow morning in the am I will call tomorrow evening on my way to work.