Sunday, March 16, 2008

am I nuts?

ok I wish I was typing that day 1 was over and I am all settled in ready to go to bed. That is not what I am typing. After peeing on the couch she was doing really good. Then at supper tonight she toots and then annouces she pooped in her undies! Ok talk about dinnner conversation. Not what I wanted to hear. So Dennis runs her to the potty but it is way too late. While I go downstairs to rinse out her undies she decides to get off the potty and makes just a mess getting off as there is now poop everywhere!

Now at bedtime we told her she has to sleep in Matthew's bed as it has plastic so no nest sleeping until she gets the potty training done. So say this has not gone over well is the under statment of the year. Stephen is now sleeping in with Samantha as the screams kept him up. Matthew is sleeping soundly in my bed. And Mini is downstairs again after peeing in her third set of undies for the afternoon. But hey she did not pee on the bed. That is the plus in this. So I am off to try once again to get her to bed in a bed that has plastic on it. Wish me luck and please remind as to why i really think she should potty train at all. I really do like diapers. All that is but those poopy diapers. But if I have to rinse it out of undies why not just change it. I know she will be potty trained by time college comes so why the rush here? Really!

Ok day one down only 6 more to go with hell week and I know it will be better then.

Good night and please remind me to tell you of Dennis' new toy that now take up my livingroom soon.