Monday, March 17, 2008

potty training day two

ok the day did not start off all thgat great but I must say she has done really well this afternoon into tonight. We will see how tonight goes. She is up getting ready for bed as we speak.

But today, today there were not one but two poopy undies. though she was good and did not sit int hem. She pooped told me she pooped and brought me a new pair of undies right away and went straight to the bathroom to be cleaned up. I am glad she does not like being in a poopy underwear!

So not too many messes today. Which was good considering we had to bake 6 round cakes to start decorating for the boy scout cake auction tomorrow. That too did not go great. I got them made I got them frosted. Lisa and Austin and Logan came to help. Austin took a chunk out of one cake. Then stuck his finger in the cake a few more times. Poor Lisa was all worked up. If she only knew what was to come next.

Tonight I was up cleaning the boys room and making a clean bed for Mini tonight and Dennis made a bad sound. And told Mini to keep her hands up. I thought oh great she pooped again but made a mess. No not so much so. She had licked all the frosting off the whole top layer. Had dug into 2 other layers and ran her finger through the other layers. So guess what I get to do tomorrow? Yep make more cakes. And decorate them all before boyscouts at 6:30pm.

I do have a lovely picture of the cake after she licked fo ryou all but tomorrow mornging it will be as I am tired and I need to sleep.

Oh and Tia my friend you hear so much of became an Aunt twice today. The babies are early and weigh in at 2lbs 3 oz and 3lbs and a few oz. I know at the moment they are doing well but if you could pray for her brother and his wife and their 2 boys I know they would love that. As they have a long 8-10 week stay that they are looking at for the boys.