Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning

oh how I hate hate that word but that is what I did today. I started Spring Cleaning. I also am going to paint our bedroom tomorrow. I will post before and after pictures.

For those of you praying for my Mom thank you. She has pre-op Monday and a D&C scheduled for Wed. They will scrape and then test the wall as they is a wall in her uterus that looks suspicious. So please continue the prayers as the next week will be long.

I will be taking her to the hospital Wed afternoon at 2:30. I will update and let you know how it goes.

I have pictures of the kids but this too will wait as I NEed to get my room prepped for to,morrow and painting! Poor Dennis is having a heart attack i think as I picked a dark red and cream color and a dark green for an accent wall. He is not a fan of red like me but ended up loving the livingroom so he is willing to see how it looks. Not that I plan to repaint anytime soon!

And for Maria Mini even pooped on the potty today! Let us celebrate that! I will do a whole post on potty training a differnt time. maybe tonight if I am not falling over dead when I get this last things done.

Good night all and I will update soon!