Sunday, March 23, 2008

oh I spoke too soon

So yea i was all impressed Mini was doing so very good at potty trainng and she does do good. She is in undies to stay but unlike my other three who potty trained and then really had no accidents Mini still has 1 a day. But she does not want to pee or poop for that matter for anyone but me. Not for Dennis and not for a babysitter. So Dennis and I went out for dinner last night and she pooped. (I was sad my regular babysitter was not here) And today at Easter she had 2 accidents to. As she had to go potty She wanted her Daddy but then did not pee for him.

It is the strangest thing that she only wants to pee for me. So I guess I will lbe sticking close to home as I try to get her better at this potty going. As today showed me we have a ways to go. But once more she was dry at night. So at least that is going good for her.