Friday, March 28, 2008

Springtime weather





So what do 4 children do while Mom cleans? They run outside as fast as they can before she makes them help in some way! Their egg chalk got drug out and they colored me pretty steps. They took out sand toys and played in the grass. matthew had out his golf set and hit a few balls and the older kids had out the soccer ball they put on their leg and jump over. They spent the whole day out and today to for the most part.

And to be fair they also cleaned that toy room for me in the end anyway! And Samantha helped me too in the afternoon. And really keeping an eye on the 2 younger ones so I can clean is more help then I plan to tell the older kids as then they will think I am going to start having to pay them to keep an eye on them.

But the weather though chilly in the morning has been just beautiful by afternoon each day this week.