Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mini strikes again



Ok so I told you earlier how we went out last night. Well as we were getting ready to leave Mini showed Tia and Kent and Emily how she could ride her bike. And considering I told her if she had as many accidents last night as she had all day I was taking the bike away I figured we best let her show off her skills in bike riding right then. (no one said I had any brains left in my head after having these kids) So needless to say she took the corner to sharp tipped the bike over and hit the banister with her head. Well her eye and cheek to be more exact!

Today the bruise is not pretty this was taken a mere 60 seconds after she hit it. But she did not really cry either just for a second till I took her from Dennis held her and gave her the magic blanket and her thumb. Ok so it was the blanket and the thumb not me I am sure but I know I helped as Mommies do that. And then we went out and only called 3 times to check on the kids. Ok Mini and learned she was fine and did not seem to be bothered by her eye. Unbothered enough to poop in her undies. Poor babysitter. There is just not enough money in the world for that!