Monday, March 31, 2008

the ride home




Oh the ride home with Kent and Dennis in the car is always an adventure. these two men when together get strange. That is the best word I can use to discribe them. The driver is Tia and she makes sure we get to and from without dying. That is her one job. If she can annoy the boys well then that is just a plus. Though truly one of these times the boys are going to have to be seperated as they get into way too much trouble in the back seat together.

Tia turned the heat up high. It was hot in there I must admit. The boys rolled down the windows. Tia rolled them up and locked them. So what do the boys do? On the exit ramp in Roger's open their doors. Now you maybe thinking OMG they are drunk. No that is just how these boys are. When together they come up with stuff. It makes me fear for my boys when they get older!

So they rode with the doors crack for a bit. Notice the stern look on Tia's face. But once more Tia got us home safe and sound. And she told the boys theyw ould be seperated next time if they could not behave! Comical as all get out if you ask me having a lecture with 30+ year old men!

Oh and if you are wondering why the picture of the GPS I wanted you to know we had one in case the cops had decided to pull us over and to throw us all in jail Tia and I would have found our way home.