Sunday, March 16, 2008

potty training day one



So today Mini and I packed up her diapers in a box and she said goodbye to them. As tomorrow they go to Baby Logan. She is very proud so this afternoon has started our first day of full on potty training. I am hopeful that by the end of the week I will be able to say we are done with diapers. Well I know we are done it is just a matter of how many messes we will be cleaning up yet. She peed on the couch in the basement but has peed on the potty to. I will give you a recap on the day later as to how it went. The first three days have always been bad for my kids but then they seem to get it. What better way to spend my time now that I am done working then to get rid of diapers! On one hand I can not wait to be doen with potty training but it is such a bittersweet milestone as she is growing so fast!