Sunday, April 26, 2009

rough times

It is rough in the household of the Alexander's right now. Matthew has slept most of today. Or cried. We are struggling to get liquid down him. He has not ate anything. And the dream of having all the popsicles he could eat is not a friend to him now.

Dennis and I were hoping today would be a better day but it is not yet. I think he over did it yesterday. I think he felt ok yesterday afternoon and we let him do too much. And by last night he was not doing so good anymore. And by the middle of the night he was not winning with the pain meds. I am so hoping tomorrow is better. Dennis goes back to work tomorrow and the older kids go to school. And I will be home alone with the little ones.

And since yesterday afternoon I ended up taking Mini into the doctor for her ears which turned out to be strep I have 2 really crabby little ones here. Matthew is calling for me. I must go. But pictures will just have to wait for awhile as he wants Mom all the time.